Tuesday, September 14, 2004

What would your Smurf name be?

You can find out here.
Or if that don't work - here.

I got the following based on variations of my name and nicknames:
Phil the Smurf
Very Uninteresting Smurf
Stanky Smurf
Queasy Smurf

With married name:
Golden Flash Smurf
Deadly Smurf
Kung Pao Smurf
Very Uninteresting Smurf

Blogger name:
Trusty Smurf
Moo Goo Gai Smurf

Fiance name:
Chicken-Fried Smurf (oh how very, very accurate)
Slowly Evaporating Smurf (strangely, not too off the mark here either)

Misha-Pooh is Trusty Smurf. I like that. My married Smurf names are much better than my original Smurf names. Hmmm.... Should I change my last name based on a Smurf name generator? Not such a good idea me thinks.

I don't like how I am Very Uninteresting Smurf TWO TIMES!!

Not At All.

"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."