Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hurricane

As far as hurricanes go, this one was great. I sat at an ocean front bar, watched Caddy Shack, and got drunker than I have in a very long time. I also went to the beach apt on the 26th floor and got some great pics of my very long hair completely vertical b/c of the wind. I must say, very sorry to everyone who did not have a good experience. I went through Andrew so this one was nothing short of awesome in comparison. Hurricanes are great if you are nowhere near the eye wall and they aren't too wet. I guess I got lucky though, b/c most everyone else in my 'hood lost power. Miami is too hot and sticky to be w/o power.

Anyway, speaking of hurricanes, I JUST BOUGHT BEASTIE BOY'S TICKETS!!!!!

Man, that made my month.

Funny bad thing: On Monday we went to Haulover Beach and I got a really bad sunburn on my boobs. One of these days I will remember the sunblock, but at least my face cleared up. I dont know why, but for the past couple of months, I have looked like I belong in Junior High. Now I am a very tan Ivory chick, with very red boobs. I hate the word "boobs", but I also hate the word "tits" and I think "breasts" is too formal...

"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."