Friday, January 30, 2004

Save Trees, Cut Down Bushes

This site rocks. You really should check it out. Sorry about my lack of IT abilities.



I tried posting the site the normal way, but guess what? It doesnt seem to be working - so here it is the old fashioned way. You must copy and paste but it is worth it:

http://www.ericblumrich.com/thanks.html

www.ericblumrich.com/thanks.html

If there is still nothing above:
go to ericblumrich dot com and look around - lots of cool anti-Bush sentiments abound!

Hopefully one of these will work out....

Visit it, explore it, it is worth it.

Today is FH's b-day and I feel like shit. Really bad cramps. I want to take him out to a romantic dinner but romantic usually means expensive and the wedding is sucking up all my money. Also, the tummy ache has taken away my appetite - maybe not such a bad thing huh?

On the note of skinny-

We were looking through my old high school yearbook (class of 92) and he noticed that all the cheerleaders had meat on their bones. At his school (class of 99) they were ALL anorexic.

What has happened to our society?

Fuck you Kate Moss and your damn "It's so cool to look like a junkie look".

Girls everywhere are now suffering from eating disorders and it is society's fault, well mostly fashion magazines.

Its disgusting! A plus-size model is now a size 12/14. THAT IS NOT PLUS SIZE! THEY DON'T EVEN SELL THOSE SIZES AT LAYNE BRYANT (PLUS SIZE STORE)! THEY START AT 16!

The times they are a'changing.

Hopefully the Marilyn Monroe look will come back instead of the Claudia Shiffer look. I, myself aspire to the Jackie O look, but w/ a few extra pounds.

Damn, I love those 50's and 60's classic dresses!

At least I already have a present for him!

BTW - Blogger spell check SUCKS! It doesn't even recognize "Blogger" as a word. How very fucking sad.