Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I am getting married on leap year day. February 29th. Today is Jan 13, and I haven't even received the invites yet.....Can you say behind schedule. Fiance and I are fighting - a lot. We both work way too much. I for my parents, he for himself. I cant wait for it to end. My job that is. I want to quit and go work for him. He is a real-estate broker and I can get my license and work for him. It isn't a saving the world kind of job that I always wanted, but I Love seeing new houses - all we have here in Miami. I really meant new to me, but in SoFla they are all new. My fav's are still the old classic ones - like mine! I live in a 1981 townhouse - just kidding about the classic thing......but it does have tons of natural light and is w/in walking distance of a movie theater, tons of bars (but I don't drink - I like the greens!) and restaurants (but I am broke :-(....). Anyway, I like houses and I hate mindless computer shit and shipping which is what I do now. I kinda already sold my first house. I have always looked at open houses and found one that was $1,100,000 and beautiful for shitty Miami houses. It has wrap around porches upstairs - something not found down here. Parents didn't want to move, they weren't even thinking about it, but I saw this house and thought "Perfect for Parents!" They saw it and bought it w/in a month - not bad for my first sale huh? And w/o a license. I would have made bank had I had one at the time. Oh well...