Thursday, July 01, 2004

Blurb

It's not a good idea to call your "customer" a "costumer." That was going to be it, but I love hearing myself type so here's more.
I guess it really isn't so bad in my industry, because all my customers manufacture clothing, so in a way they are "costumers."

This mental blurb brought to you by: Deep Thoughts By Misha Smiley

On another note: On my last post I had edited it to talk about something someone had done that affected/bothered/hurt me. I was very hesitant to do so b/c I thought that they might stumble upon it and I don't want to give them the satisfaction of reading about themselves. After some mental deliberation, I decided I just wanted to put it out there to get it off my chest....

I edited the post, published it, but it wasn't there. I guess some things just aren't meant to be. UGH - that really sounded religious more than Zen, must be leftovers of the road rage that took hold of me this morning. I feel out of control w/ all the assholes making my purse spill on the floor 3 times today b/c I had to slam on my brakes to avoid said assholes. I actually cut some one off out of revenge - I think that might have been the first time I took revenge on the road, and mind you, I live in Miami, where I try to keep in mind that most drivers have guns so it really is best to live and let die on the roads down here. Sorry if this is too much train of thought to follow coherently. I have that problem A LOT. People need to wise up!
My theory on religion is that people turn to it when there is nothing else left. It is a way to absolve yourself of "sin". It was in God's hands, It was God's will. Who the fuck is God, and if God did exist and created us, don't ya think he'd let us know about him, and not let HIS planet go to hell b/c of religious intolerance.

Yeah - I need to get to work and go yell at some people until that Xanex kicks in.

"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."