Wednesday, July 14, 2004

48 to 50

48 to 50. Too damn close. 48 of our senators are bigots. Kerry and Edwards didn’t even have the balls to vote but I will still vote for them. I am part of the ABB crowd “Anybody But Bush.” At least Nelson and Graham voted nay; all my e-mails and phone calls were not a total waste of time. It hate it when we win, but by a ridiculously small margin. It really makes me sad that people can be so intolerant. Fucking live and let live. When I saw the email that the vote was rejected I was jubilant until I clicked on the voting statistics. My heart dropped when I saw how close it was. I am sure Kerry and Edwards didn’t vote b/c they already knew how their peers would vote, but still – fucking get a backbone you lame ass cowards – oh, they are politicians – they have to be lame ass cowards or risk being unpopular- kinda like you never left high school. Oh - in case you are wondering, this is about the federal marriage amendment.

"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."