Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So Stupid.....

I have been on paxil for who knows how long.... a year - give or take a few months. Right before December I was switched to a generic, which of course, looked different. For a while, when I have been taking my morning pills it kinda seemed off....I would count...and the number seemed the same, but they seemed to be missing some color. I have never been good with numbers. I just found one of my old pill boxes in a suitcase last used on Xmas and found a really familiar light green pill... Yeah... the one I had not been taking since December 25.....

I can only wonder how much this has affected my choice. I made the choice b/c I gave up. Finally stopped believing that things would get better... I don't know. I really have to find a new answer than that to Everything.

I have been so good about my meds. I cant believe I messed up like that. If I want, I can blame it on Walgreen's, who misentered it into the computer. Usually I save the bottle if I am running out, but sometime while cleaning they get thrown away.. That and what I see on my prescription history is what I order. They did not enter it, so of course I did not order it.

Feeling Bitter now.