Sunday, January 28, 2007

technology

it allows you to break up w/ someone w/o seeing their face or hearing their voice. Isn't that just fucking normal. the text and email breakup. its like sterilizing things. Makes it easier, but not really, b/c its all just so fucked up and broken and hurtful and i feel like its all my fault. It takes two to royally fuck things up, but when only one wants to leave it really really sucks. Why cant we agree...that this is the best thing for both. I hate how much it hurts when I really think of it.

I went to a bridal shower today. Silly, Silly me. As soon as she started opening presents, I had to hide in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I feel on top of the world, giddy w/ freedom, opportunities (why did I never feel that way w/ him?) and then other times I feel and want to be so alone, but I sooooooooo miss and want some big hugs from my best friend in the world. It sucks to push away my only friend. They would be such painful hugs.

Now we are talking dog custody...I don't want to split them up, but I want to be fair....