Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I love my camera

When I went camping this past weekend I took over 300 pictures. Drugs and cameras mix very well. Sand and camera, not so well. But I was careful, though stupid for bringing the damn thing, and didn't get any sand in any bad places! I now NEED a waterproof digital camera for under $300. Any recommendations?

Slow that I am, I just discovered, well not really discovered, but applied it to myself um.. OPHOTO... So out of the 300 pics I will find my 10 favorite and post them tonight after a happy hour that better be damn good and the West Wing which also better be damn good. I heard that they are going to get a republican president in there. I like Jeb so much. I want the writers to be our president. Really - anybody but Bush.

I need an underwater camera w/ a good macro lens too because I LOVE MACRO PICS. I even used to take macro pics w/ disposable cameras and wonder why everything was so out of focus.

I am taking some pre wedding pics next week and am getting my nails done today w/ acrylics. I am kind of nervous about this. They could totally fuck up my nails which aren't too great at the moment. I haven't had fake claws since I was in high school and I used to do a lot of acid at the time and they always weirded me out while tripping. Hopefully these will be nice and I will still be able to type with them.