Thursday, October 14, 2004

I love all things cordless

Well, except for when you lose them. Then they suck. But I love the cordless mouse. What a great invention for fucking w/ fellow co-workers. Everytime my mom pisses me off I simply move her mouse under a stack of papers. She looks for it until she figures out that as I take after my father, chances are good that I am responsible for the disappearing mouse and then she starts screaming at me. And the keyboard too. Cant forget about that one. Every so often I walk in her office and just walk away with it. I don't know why exactly, but this makes me laugh my ass off. Ahh, the love.

ps - cordless is a word, right? b/c stupid blogger spell check doesn't recognize it as one. Idiocy. It doesn't even recognize blog or blogger as a word. Funny.

"Voting for Kerry just might, fuck that - it will change the world."