Friday, June 04, 2004

I need a new name

I need a new name. One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you.
I need a new name. One that won't get me high. One that won't let me down.
Only one that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you.

OK Huey, I will wipe the cheese off now. I seem to be covered in it.

Misha is gone. She has been gone for quite some time now. Though I still love looking at pictures of her, I think it is time to change the name of this thing. It is way too cutsie. That’s not how I like to represent my self. Maybe:
Bondage Chick or:
Head. Spinning. In. Clouds.
Both of these are more descriptive and I like them better. Especially the second one.
I also can't go around signing my name as Mish anymore. Not quite ready to use my real name, but I am too mature to go by a deceased dog’s name, no matter how much I love her, I am not her. I could use an old stripper name, but that is also in the past. So I don’t really think it is healthy to by her name. It was fun for a while, but now it just feels weird. Wow – I need a new name in more than one sense. Didn’t really think of that.


I want a glamorous name, but one that sounds like an alias – I don’t want to be too phony now.
Marilyn?
Ginger? I have a dog named Ginger, but am trying to find her a new home, but I really like her name. Definite possibility.
Anne? My middle name, so not really cheating here – I wanted to go by it when I moved away, but the only other person who knew me refused. Bummer!
Anyone out there who might have read anything here – have any suggestions? Don’t hold back, I kinda get a kick out of assholes (the commenting kind).


"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."