Monday, June 14, 2004

Gave in to Curiosity

I thought I didn't care, but damn I'm curious. Do I have any lurkers? Now I will know. I finally installed a site meter. I think no one except for one person reads this, but now I will know. I hope it doesn't have a censoring effect. I really like being uncensored. I am a good girl w/ a devious side. One would never know by looking at me - oops except for that rather noticeable tattoo on my ankle. A part of me from when I was 100% funkadelic. Before real life began I had purple hair. Bright. Long. Despite this, people still saw through the weirdness and saw the good in me. I like those kind of people. I HATE the people who treat me differently after they find out what kind of car I drive, or that I am the bosses daughter. But I feel as if I got their card. I saw the true them, before they put on the mask of cordiality. I truly believe that how you treat "underlings" is the TRUE reflection of you.

"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."