Saturday, July 07, 2007

moving...???

NYC has always been the last place I have wanted to live, but quite recently an old roommate and awesome friend said they wanted to move and they wanted me to be their roommate again. They could put up w/ all the fur that travels with me.

I want to seriously get back into the art scene and NYC seems like the perfect place. I complained about the lack of nature, but was reminded of all the parks that abound.

I cant believe it. I am actually thinking of moving to NYC. Said friend has always been a positive influence in my life. In addition, I seem to do better at life when my parents are far away. There it will be sink or swim, and I am so a swimmer. Here I am just floating on a life preserver. My style of living will significantly decrease, but I see much fun on the horizon. The move is scheduled for July, but i still have not made up my mind. But the more I think about it, the better a big change will be. Plus living where seasons actually exist makes me giddy. I also have an aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and their children there so my family will come to NYC for Xmas. But I do love coming home for Xmas and getting a great tan in the middle of winter. OK, the beginning.