Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quote & Gross thing that wandered into office

To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer. -Saadi, poet (c. 1200 AD)

Tis why religion blows.
-Mish 2004

Big Ugly Bug

Pretty much says it all. Busy day (as usual) and no time (as usual).

Ok - I have to write more now that I am here. Damn it, I forgot what I felt like writing about. Maybe it will come to me.....

Oh yes - Online Games have replaced my compulsion to read blogs. Now I play chess and backgammon in my not so spare time in hopes of improving the connections in my brain. Reading ALL the time can do a girl no good. Nor can playing online games!

Cheers!


"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."