Monday, November 20, 2006

all soft and pretty...but brains?

My poor husky Jackson has problems eating. Nothing physical, its more like he is anorexic. I put the plate in front of him and he gives me the sad eyes, like "mommy, do I really have to eat ALL of this?"

Example - I just gave him a little itty bitty smooshy CAT TREAT and he took about 3 minutes to eat just one. And before he could eat it he had to break it up into THREE pieces.




Oh yeah, after seeing The Bodies Exhibition I realize that even though and perhaps because of I was a vegetarian for 1/4 of my life, I would turn to cannibalism if needed without a second thought. Maybe I was hungry, um no had Wendy's before... but it all looked like good beef jerky. Saw some nice rump roast. And yeah, if I had to, I would in a second. But I would never kill anyone or endorse anything like that - only in a worse case scenario Donner party kind of thing. If it comes to your city it is worth seeing. I am really grossed out by other peoples medical things like blood, and worse w/ animals, but these flayed humans in action are incredibly fascinating.

now YOUR turn - comment