Wednesday, August 04, 2004

New Receptionist

We just hired one. She "J" is anorexic and a younger girl who works here on her summer break from high school wants to look like her. That makes me sad. M (younger girl) is beautiful. She isn't tiny but she has curves in all the right places. But she also wants to be an actress so is looking to look like Laura Flynn Boyle. Though beautiful in her own right, she will never have that figure, and she should thank her lucky stars for that. J is so skinny that her head looks about 2-3 sizes too big for her body. She had no lunch today. Makes me wonder if she eats.... Can't wait for this to progress. I feel bad for her but don't know what to say. I guess its too early to be butting my nose into someone else's business but I would hate to think that she thinks she looks fat. She looks like she is going to topple over from too much head weight!

Random Racist Thought: I don't trust unnaturally skinny people; its like they are hiding something. It also feels like they all think I am obese.

"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."