Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Man to whom I will say "I Do"

POEMS FOR MISH

“The Dirty Lymeric”
I miss you more and more
In fact I'm rather sore
I went up and down
All over town
Until I got caught in a store

“The Dirty Haiku”
You are far away
I can not jack off that far
Boy, did I try hard

“The Good One”
I wish you were here by my side
And on every open valley I visit on bicycle
In every charming old rock house I visit on foot
With every little road or beaten path I drive down
Sitting at the dinner table when I fill my hunger
And again when I rise and I am still hungry
Hungry for you
Hungry for your love
Hungry for our love
I wish you were here by my side.

Written while in France, visiting and saying good-by to his Mamman again.

Yes - I love my baby's poetry. So sweet, so silly and soo dirty. Like us.


"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."