Tuesday, May 18, 2004

BLEAH

Its one of those days again. One of those days in which it just hurts to be alive and you wonder how much longer it will last. My computer is giving me shit at the worst fucking possible moment! Fuck you - you stupid god-dammed piece of shit box that I cant throw out a window b/c I don't have one in my office.

Good thing - one of my best friends is about to become a daddy!!! Yeah!!!!! I am soooo happy for you and your wife!!! Cant wait to see if I will be an honorary aunt to a feminist or a metro-sexual.

#1 New Rule of Life: End posts and everything in a happy way - no matter how hard it is. I don't really want a bullet in the head, no matter how tempting it seems most of the time. Eeech - I know that's really lame, but I promised myself a no holds barred diary. Tell all - even the self-absorbed bullshit things.

The babies are a coming....


"Saving one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal."