Friday, March 27, 2009

town house under construction

Hi!

its almost done! Here are some pics my boyfriend took today. When all is ready i will post more. too bad i don't have any before shots.


This is the beautiful light i have hanging over the spiral staircase. I have another one just outside my bedroom door. I cant tell you how much i love these lights.





tis the living room looking at the kitchen




this is the master bathroom sink area - they installed the sinks incorrectly - they are supposed to rest on top of the granite - boo!




this the master bedroom looking up at the loft





this is the loft/office




this is the front patio. my friend the landscape designer has designed a gorgeous garden for me.



This my kitchen from the living room. I really LOVE my kitchen :]




This is from the kitchen looking into the dining room